Sunday, October 06, 2013

Elle Marie is 7, Bien Mary is 3

Last Monday, Elle Marie turned 7 years old and last Friday, Bien Mary turned 3 years old. Time flies and the two girls are getting bigger, I am happy. Elle on her birthday, preparing to go to school.


I am poor now, I could not give her a birthday party for her friends. I just brought her and Bien to a Mcdo store for her favorite chicken fillet and spaghetti.


My wife is in class/work that afternoon. The two girls enjoyed their modest treat.


Some miscellaneous photos of Elle.


Last Friday, my wife and I treated Bien's afternoon batchmates to a modest birthday party with various food. Elle did not get jealous why her sister has a party and she has not....


The two girls and my wife are joining me in my nice hotel in Bangkok two weeks from now. Bien and her friends enjoying a Jollibee spaghetti, then donut, birthday cake, and balloons.


About middle of last month, Bien joined her schoolmates in a musical presentation, held at St. Paul's compound, not far from her school and from our house.


She was not shy to dance on stage, with her two classmates, Issa and Allison. Her other classmates in the afternoon class did not join.


At the Philippine Cerebral Palsy, Inc. compound, during my rotary club's medical mission there last month.


Yesterday, we have a Family Day in our rotary club, held at Rosewood Pointe in Ususan, Taguig City. The two girls enjoyed the warm water.


Counting the days for Elle's 8th and Bien's 4th birthdays next year.
-----------

See also:
Bien Mary Oplas, Part 2, May 27, 2013

Elle Marie Oplas, Part 2, May 28, 2013

No comments: